- I know what I want, but I feel stuck trying to get there
- My mind is so noisy I can’t even separate what I want for myself from what others want for me
- I feel overwhelmed, pulled in too many directions.
- What I want feels impossible and out of reach
- I feel lost. I thought I knew what I wanted, but everything just came crashing down
- I achieved what I thought I wanted, and I’m not happy. What’s wrong?
Gone are the days of other people telling us how we “should” live our lives. Your favorite life means you declare your own personal value systems and build a stunning life in alignment with them. There is no “right” or “wrong” way to do things, just want is right for you. What would it feel like to live your favorite life? Freeing? Beautiful? Peaceful? Everything you need is already inside of you. So, it then begs the question, why work with a life coach? Many people get stuck at different points in the process. It may be: